Struggling to find time to manage your Facebook page?
Did you know that you can create a post and schedule it to publish on your Page in the future. In addition, you are not just limited to one post. So you can actually plan and schedule your posts for say, the next couple of weeks, and these will automatically be published as per your schedule.
Scheduled posts can be created and edited by other admins and editors who help manage your Page. Read on to find out how:
Schedule a Post
To schedule a post:
- Start creating your post at the top of your Page’s timeline
- Click next to Publish and select Schedule
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish
- Click Schedule
Manage Scheduled Posts
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page
- Click Scheduled Posts in the left column
- Click the post you want to edit
- Click Edit to edit the post, or click to choose to publish, reschedule or delete it
To see a history of all edits to a scheduled post, click View Edit History.
(Source: Facebook Help Center)